Monday, December 2, 2013

Monday's Mailbox

Monday's Mailbox


I absolutely love getting mail. I think the dogs like it too (though more so when there are cookies involved!). So I was super excited when this past week brought the first of this year's Christmas cards to the mailbox.

Dec 2-1935
There's mail!

Looks like we have three new Christmas cards! The one from the Cowspotdogs arrived first- they must be super organized over there. I have all my cards ordered, but haven't gotten around to addressing and sending all of them yet.

Dec 2-1937


Look at these gorgeous cards. I just love getting Christmas cards, and can't wait for more to come!

5 comments:

  1. We've started getting our Christmas cards too. Our mom says she loves you little Christmas mailbox and wants to know where you got it. It is too cute!

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mailbox! Super cute. Freedom, Casper, Nikki & Twinkie's card should be in your mailbox any day now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mailbox and cards are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mailbox is adorable! And the cards are nice too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We need to get a good picture of both me and Rob and the two dogs for our card. It's hard to get them to look at the camera if one of us isn't holding it. I hope we get a good one when we get our Christmas tree this weekend, or when we visit Santa!

    ReplyDelete