Monday, July 22, 2013

Mischief Monday: Splashing

Koira's version of mischief is not normally too mischeivious. At the river, she had a ton of fun making big splashes with me. I would run up and down the bank of the river in knee deep water (yes, I was totally exhausted!) and she would run and bounce next to me, seeming to try to make the biggest splashes she possibly could.

GoPro Under Water-6304


I think her mischief was paid back a little by her getting water up her nose and sneezing though!

GoPro Under Water-6306


And of course, she had to get a little sassy about the whole thing. She knew she was so much better at running in the water than me, and couldn't help but mock me for it a little.

GoPro Under Water-6325

7 comments:

  1. Your photos are always so clear! I know I asked before, but are you using manual settings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use manual settings with my DSLR. These photos were taken with the GoPro, though. I don't think there is a way to do manual settings. I just change whether the picture is upside down or not, and how often it snaps a picture, and that is about it.

    Most important for clear pictures with the GoPro is good light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these photos,really made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to ask--what are they wearing? Are those cooling jackets or life jackets? I'm on the hunt for the latter! Just tried on some Ruffwear Float Coats today and while the quality was amazing, the fit was not right for Champ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pictures! I think I am going to make it a goal this summer to take water pictures of my pups I always get to distracted when they are splashing around and forget to take any. Maybe starting a blog will help with that.

    ReplyDelete